CAS NO.: 77-06-5
Formulation: 90%TC, 4%EC, 40%SP
Chemical Name: Gibberellin acid; Gibberellin; 2,7-dihydroxy-1-methyl-8-methylene- 13-oxo-1,2,4b,5,6,7,8,9,10,10a-decahydro-4a,1-(epoxymethano)-7,9a- methanobenzo[a]azulene-10-carboxylic acid
Chemical Formula: C19H22O6
Molecular Weight: 346.38
Physical and Chemical Properties
White powder, hard to dissolve in water、ether、benzene、chloroform, can dissolve in methanol, ethanol, acetone etc. It can decomposition easily when meet alkaline and become deep red when meet sulfuric acid.
Gibberellins(GA3) belongs to a natural plant hormone.
1. Break seed dormancy;
2. Flower and fruit retention, relieve senescence and keep fresh;
3. Improve vegetative growth and increase yield;
4. Improve bolting and flowering;
5. A kind of antistatic agent to inhibitors.
1. Single use: GA3 can be made DC、EC、DP etc, spray dosage is 30-50 mg/L, and is used to break seed dormancy, Improve vegetative growth and fruit bearing, relieve senescence and keep fresh.
2. Compound with other regulators: GA3 can be compounded with auxin and phytokinin to promote fruit bearing and increase yield、quality.
With over 15 years' experience, we're well-known as one of the most professional Plant Growth Regulator manufacturers and suppliers. If you're looking for Gibberellin Acid, welcome to place orders with our factory. Competitive price and excellent service are available.