sodium α-Naphthalene acetic acid
CAS NO.: 61-31-4
EINEC NO.: 200-504-2
Chemical Formula: C12H9O2Na
Molecular Weight: 186.21
Physical and Chemical Properties
Sodium 1-Naphthal acitic acid is pure white crystal, can dissolve in water easily,can also dissolve in polarity organic solvent such as ethanol, methanol and acetone etc. It’s stable in room temperature. Have naphthalene smell.
2. Improve fruit and root tuber and stem tuber expanding.
3. Increase bloom and fruit bearing rate, prevent flower and fruit drop.
4. It can also increase plant stress-resist ability.
Plant growth regulator with auxin like activity. NAA-Na can be absorbed via root, stem or leaf. It is widely used in agriculture, forestry, vegetable, flower, fruit etc. Recommend the optimal dosage: (1) foliage spray 0.2-0.4 g/mu; (2) drip irrigation 0.5-2 g/mu; (3) water soluble fertilizer and compound fertilizer 8-10 g/mu; (4) blossom and fruit thinning 30-50 mg/L; (5) inhabit rooting 100 mg/L.
1. Single use: NAA-Na can be used to promote growth, rooting when it is made as aqueous solution、emulsifiable concentrate、dust powder etc.
2. Compounded with auxin is a kind of rooting powder, which is the main formula of rooting inChinamarket.
3.Compounded with fungicides can control disease and other fungal diseases, increase utilization rate, promote rooting and prevent flower and fruit drop.
With over 15 years' experience, we're well-known as one of the most professional Plant Growth Regulator manufacturers and suppliers. If you're looking for sodium α-Naphthalene acetic acid, welcome to place orders with our factory. Competitive price and excellent service are available.