CAS NO.: 1214-39-7
EINECS NO.: 214-927-5
Formulation: 98%TC, 2%AS
Chemical Name: N-phenylmethyl-1H-purin-6-amine
Molecular Weight: 225.26
White crystal powder, melting point: 230-233ºC; slight soluble in water, soluble in DMF、DMSO and acid solutions.
Function and Characteristics
1. Improve seed germination and inhabit leaves aging;
2. Improve the formulation of bud and flower, promote flowering;
3. Improve fruit bearing;
4. Inducing female characters;
5. Increase fruit bearing rate;
6. Break terminal dominance.
1. Single use: when used to improve bud and flower differentiation or deal with seeds、foliage spray, the dosage is 10mg/L.
2. Compound with other regulators: 6-BA compound with Gibberellin can improve fruit bearing.
With over 15 years' experience, we're well-known as one of the most professional Plant Growth Regulator manufacturers and suppliers. If you're looking for 6-Benzylaminopurine, welcome to place orders with our factory. Competitive price and excellent service are available.