Matters needing attention in the use of butyl xanthate
Butyl xanthate is often used in enterprises. If you are not familiar with butyl xanthate, let's take you to know some problems when using butyl xanthate.
1. Operators need special training and strictly abide by the operation procedures of butyl xanthate decomposition.
2. Operators should also wear self-priming filter dust mask, chemical safety glasses, anti poison penetration work clothes and rubber gloves.
3. When cleaning, pay attention to not too much water, so as to avoid the capacity of flotation cell. If there is too much water, clean water can be extracted by ear ball or siphon tube after clarification as supplementary water for flotation.
4. Avoid boiling and splashing when diluting or preparing solution. In case of skin contact, take off contaminated clothing immediately, rinse with plenty of flowing water for at least 15 minutes, and then seek medical advice.
5. The aeration rate is adjusted by the opening size of the control valve and the rotation speed of the flotation machine. After the inflation amount is determined, it should be fixed, so as not to affect the comparability of the test.
6. In order to prevent the decomposition failure of butyl xanthate, it should be kept airtight to prevent contact with humid air and water. It should be kept in a dry, cool and well ventilated place. Don't be heated. Pay attention to fire prevention.
7. Butyl xanthate solution should be used as soon as possible. Do not mix too much at one time, let alone hot water. In the production site, butyl xanthate should be prepared into 1% aqueous solution. Because xanthate is easy to hydrolyze and decompose, do not mix too much at one time. It can't be mixed with hot water, because butyl xanthate will decompose faster in case of heat.
The above is about butyl xanthate in the use of precautions in the content of the introduction, do you understand it? If you want to know more about butyl xanthate, please pay attention to our website!